Tuesday 3 January 2012

Time for a bit of a tan..




Hello guys! I didn't manage to do an outfit post yesterday as i was getting ready to go back to school but i hope I'm making up for it today! i have had so much to get done so i very quickly thought I'd show you my latest bargain. My outfit post today is pretty simple just a plain dress. I found this dress in a sale in Ark i immediately fell in love with it as its not to showy but nice and simple, i love the tan colour and i love how it clinches in at the middle. I think my favourite thing about this dress in the collar, i love how its shaped like a flower petal and how it sits neatly around the neckline.  I don't usually like the tan colour on clothes but when i tried this on i just thought 'what the hell', and for £13.50 i just couldn't resist! Hope you are all well and i will keep posting little bits and bobs tomorrow:-)

Chloe xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous dress! Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and this dress are beautiful <3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so lovely! :)x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.com/

    Ellie,xo

    ReplyDelete