Wednesday 4 January 2012

Just the essentials..


 Hello guys! i haven't had any time to do and outfit post tonight so i thought id just show you a few of my essential bits! The first picture is of the Fearne Cotton Travel compact i got for Christmas, i love it as the eyeshadows are all beautiful colours and the lipstick i got with it is gorgeous it's like a candy floss pink!

The second pic is of all the bits that belong in my makeup bag, i use Maybeline cat eyes mascara, Benefit's Coralista blusher, Soap and Glory Arch De triumph brow liner and highlighter, and TOWIE bronzer which is a godsend in itself. 

The third picture is of my two new perfumes, they are TOWIE dazzle which i love because not only does it smell lovely but the bottle is gorgeous, and the second is the SO Kiss Me perfume which is probably my favourite because it's got a lovely sweet smell and makes me feel all fresh when i wear it.

The fourth and final picture is of what i use on my skin on a daily basis, the St.Ives apricot scrub is my best ever beauty product I've been using it for three years and i can always count on it to sort my skin
out for me, the Simple wipes are handy to remove all traces of makeup too!
Hope you have all had a good day, i will defiantly do a outfit post tomorrow:-)

Chloe xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Great post!
    Laur x

    Www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog layout! :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves Apricot scrub - it's a life saver! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aha your right on that one jade!
    and thankyou to the rest of you xo

    ReplyDelete