Sunday 1 January 2012

Outfit Post!!

 Shorts; F&F tesco
Knitted Socks; River Island

Top; River Island


Okay so this is my first ever outfit post I've done since starting my blog so please go easy I'm still trying to come to grips with my new camera too! I snapped this top up in River Island yesterday, the leopard design is what first caught my eye, and when i tried it on i just fell in love with the way it  drapes over. The shorts are about 2years old! I'm thinking of sewing some white lace onto the bottom of them to make them more glamorous, because as you can see their pretty plain at the moment. My hair had been a mess all day I've been using Aussie but it's not getting rid of the dryness of my hair!!! I think a salon visit is in order! My socks (well of what you can see) are from River Island too, they were about £3.00. I Will try and do at least one outfit post a day, but i will aways be posting pictures of what bargains Ive been snapping up too:-)


Chloe xoxox

11 comments:

  1. The tigertop is AWESOME! And it fits you perfectly! check out my blog www.sparkling-stream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh thankyou! and love love love your blog, followed!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEEEEED that top in my life! Think I might make a special trip to town to try and find it! seriously in love! <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aha awww thankyou! great thing about it is it was only £15!:Dx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for following my blog- now following you! :)

    Lovely blog - you look great in this post!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! Love your blog - following now :) it would mean a lot to me if you could check out mine! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the top!
    Following you :)
    Laur x

    Www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sieht gut aus! Echt richtig cooles Outfit!


    Schau doch auch mal bei vorbei, würd mich sehr freuen:)
    Fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this print! I'm definitely obsessed now.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow *-* super cute blog!
    -following you (:
    it would be pretty cool if you could visit my blog, but i'm from germany so i'm not sure if you can understand my posts..
    ~~
    love, hanna.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thankyou to all of you above!
    you've all been followed back:)x

    ReplyDelete