Friday 6 January 2012

Litte Things, and pretty trinkets..




Hello guys! i haven't done a outfit post in a while as i haven't been looking or feeling my best. So i decided to post a few pics of little pics. The first picture is of my beauty cupboard it's basically full of my beauty products and i have to say i use them all the time, i have the batiste dry shampoo which is a godsend when you out and about, and my LUSH! Happy Hippie shower gel is my favourite one ever it smells so good and defiantly wakes you up in the mornings.

The second picture is of my necklace with my name on it! It was from Hawkins Bazaar and i got it around 5 years ago from my muma. I wear it all the time and never really take it of apart from when i took this picture! Oh and just in case anyones wondering the mirror behind is from boots and cost £10! Hope you are all well!

Choe xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment