Sunday 1 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

WELL...my night consisted of Archers and dancing around to 80's music so it was pretty good. I'm hoping 2012 is full of lots of opportunities and a year where everything falls into place, I'm starting college in may to study Beauty Therapy which i am thoroughly looking forward to!and the new arrival of my baby sister in march is probably going to be the highlight of the year! I will do a post later on some new goodies i have been buying in the sales and will do a sneaky outfit post too:-)

But in the meantime how gorgeous is this dress!!!

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=4320982&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208523&parent_categoryId=203984&pageSize=200

No comments:

Post a Comment