Friday 6 January 2012

The One The Only... CARRIE BRADSHAW


Okay so Sex and the City has always, always been a pleasure of mine, and out of all four girls Carrie was ALWAYS my favourite. The way she expresses herself through her style is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. She always looked so beautiful and never to try hard. Carrie will always be on of my top Style Icons ever!!! some people say to me 'you're to young to dress like her' I'm sorry but i think i that it doesn't matter how old you are you wear what you want to wear when you want to wear it. And i don't think anyone can agree that in any of these pictures she looks bad, she always knows how to dress to suit her.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh we adore this! Love SJP!
    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete